Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sea World!

Q: Why did the zoo have a dog in it?
A: Because it was a shih tzu!
Haha, lame, I know. But I just thought I'd start off with a joke (: So today, we went to... SEA WORLD! Yay! It was pretty sweet, but it didn't start off too well. See, we went to go on this ride called 'Shipwreck Rapids' which is one of those rides where you sit in that round floating tube thing and you get totally soaked. So we were in the line for about 20 minutes and were standing at the front. We get called over to get in the raft, we all pile in, click in our seat belts, and then get told to get out. Turns out, the ride had 'techincal difficulties' and it had to shut down; so we waited in line for nothing. Great :/ But then we went to see the Shamu show, which is a killer whale show. They did heaps of cool flips and jumps, and they even splashed water out into the crowd (:

After, we went and got something to eat and wandered around some aquariums, looked at some dolphins and patted some rays. After, it was pretty chill, but then we went on a ride called 'Journey to Atlantis' and it was awesome! It was half rollercoaster and half water slide. It takes you up to the top, drops you down this massively steep slope of water, then takes you up the top again to go on the rollercoaster part. It was so much fun (: So that was pretty much it for Sea World, and when we got back, I got to do some homework! Yay! :/ For everyone who I know that's still on holidays, I am super jealous; I have to start homework early!

Haha, anyway, that's all for now, so I'll catcha all later (:

5 comments:

  1. Jelous! howcan u be jelous? we have so much work than you! science as one example, you ditcher!

    BTW- CRAP joke!
    tehe have fun

    p.s halym the word i hadto type to post this comment! lolz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hello me amigo!

    i just read all the blogs and i am totally keen to hear about the rest of your adventures (i'm pretty sure Eliza and i will use so much of it in our stories - go to japan - that's where our story is set in!) anyway!!!! sucked in about the hw - congrats on petting the ray (i would have pet it too) and even better you saw GWEN STEFANI!!!!! lol, sorry that made me squeal (talk about weird looks - just got one from Dad)

    i miss you heaps kid, gonna be weird in math without you but i'm glad your time is awesome! keep posting kiddo.

    xx.
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you all. And Nat, my point is that you're still on holidays while I'm doing homework. Anyway, ttyl. Ily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaahhhhh.... and your not on holiday?!?!?! For 8 MONTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, oops I forgot. But I still have to work ):

    ReplyDelete