Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brighton, London

Hey. So it's about 9pm here right now, and the day was pretty dull. It started when we got up at 8am and took about a million trains to Brighton. When we got here, I slept for a couple of hours coz I was just really tired, but when I woke up, we went for a walk down to some shops and I got a sandwich... And then I ate it. Anyway, for the rest of the day I pretty much just stayed on YouTube.

I know all this stuff isn't really blog-worthy, but I promised that I'd post a photo of my tattoo. Chillax though, I don't have any real tattoos... for now. Lol jks. Anyway, I hope everyone is having fun at school :P And I'll catchas later (:

6 comments:

  1. OMG its true you ARE obsessed! lo but thats pretty cool. oh and btw when you buy a sandwich ur suppose to eat it! wat else would u do with it. and i think it is deff blog werthy.
    lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is that a real tattoo, or just temporary?
    BTW I found your blog a few days ago and I really like it! I wish I could travel with my family like you do with your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, which Em is this? I´m serious though; I have no idea. Well, whoever you are, I´m glad you like it. And it´s a temporary henna tattoo, and it´s already starting to come off ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol elwyn! i think she's a chick just checking people's blogs. stalker! sorry if u read this em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, you are so damn rude Nat :P

    ReplyDelete