Sunday, August 15, 2010

2nd Week in Spain

Heyy! Just quickly, I'm back in England, but I shall enlighten you on my last week in Spain. Ok, so you remember how last week I was pretty sick? Well I got better pretty quick. Lols, that rhymes :P Anywho, things got a lot better and I went back to classes and out to the activities and stuff. It was pretty ordinary, but the other day I went out to the city with my group and I had an awesome time; it was so much fun. We also went to the beach one day and one of the monitors (who are people who look after us) said something in Spanish and, using my Spanish skills, translated it as 'Let's go to the ugly strawberry!' Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I was probably wrong... Lols. Also, I don't think I mentioned it, but I changed programs. That means that I spent daytime at the camp and nighttime with a Spanish family.

The bus picked me up at 8:30am every morning and took me to the school, where I did all my various school-related things, and then took me back to the family at 8pm. The place where I stayed didn't really have a 'family' as such. It was just a kinda elderly woman. She was really nice and she gave us some pretty good food, but she spoke in Spanish and I couldn't understand a lot of it :P I stayed there with two girls called Ana and Ellie who were insanely fun to hang out with; and about half the nights I was there, we went out near the beach to eat ice cream and just chill.

So, my last few days in Spain were pretty good, and really hot; England is definitely a lot colder :P I had a lot of fun, but it's nice to be back in a country where people speak my language (: I'll keep you guys updated on the upcoming music festival (: Catchas later!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, sounds like a ball. Are they as cool as me?????? do u know how much i missss you? !!! i wish i was there with you, everything sounds great. BTW if u move u are officially a BITCH! well u were already but anyway!!! agrrrrrr, please tell me ur comming home before you leave again! tell me how the music festivals go, btw do u actually miss us? tehe lolz
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah. For sure, I'll come visit and stuff. And I do miss you all. A lot ): Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete