Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brisbane to Pakistan

Wow. It's been a while. I think the last blog was about Paris, so after Paris we went to... Australia! For 2 weeks. It's was for Cathy's 3 Minute Thesis competition which involves her summarising her PhD in less than 3 minutes. All we did in Brisbane was just kinda chill for a couple of weeks, and we also got a visit from my sister Miki. Unfortunately, she could only stay for two days.

After Brisbane, we started our long journey to Pakistan. We flew to Singapore, got a connecting flight to Abu Dhabi (we spent the night there) and then got our flight to Pakistan the next day. The amount of flying was something like 18 hours, or something stupid like that :P We've now been in Pakistan for a couple of days and the only comment I have is: it's really hot. We haven't seen much yet, but when we went out yesterday, we did a bit of shopping for clothes, visited their general stores and saw a monkey on the street doing backflips. We got some pictures and videos of the monkey which I might put up later (:

Other than that, I'm just sitting in a hot internet cafe... minus the cafe. So next time I get an internet connection, I'll try put up another blog. Catchas all laters alligators (:

1 comment:

  1. i bet you did that just for me! ♥ lol have fun, while you flew for 18 hours i just worked 18hours this week. argg very long!!

    anyway better c u soon, how far through the trip r u?

    ly
    xx NAt

    ReplyDelete